8.29.2007

Need help to chose your free online virtual pet?

I guess you probably come here to find some free online virtual pet to adopt? But, this, is "just" a blog talking about and reviewing the different free online virtual pets that you could find on the web... and don't worry, there are LOTS of pets waiting for you!

So far, I could already give you a list with more than 100 different sites offering free online virtual pet. But what would be the use of such a list if I don't say some words or some comments about each site?

I'm not going to try to compete against Google... if you want a list, Google will give it to you... if you want more than that... well, that's what I'll try to offer you... but please, be patient...

I'm not a "professional" virtual pet owner or virtual pet sites reviewer, but I'm just doing it in my free time after my other "real life" responsibilities... So, don't hesitate to bookmark my blog to be kept updated. I promise I'll do my best to post regularly to help you to chose your next online virtual pet.

Talking about choice, in my next post I'll try to present the different categories of online virtual pet sites, because there are some very different ones and they're certainly aiming different kind of people. So, talk to you soon... ;-)

No comments: