8.25.2007

I've just adopted my first free online virtual pet!

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you my new online virtual pet and the first pet I ever "put" in a blog: Bloggy!

You should see him on the right column of this blog. Don't hesitate to play with him, he's waiting for some companion to play with! All you have to do is to use your mouse to interact with him. If you click on the red biscuit box, you'll get a bone cookie to give to him... but don't feed him too much... I don't want to see my new blog polluted with a big fat blue dog!

Want some more fun with Bloggy? By clicking on the "more" button, you'll find his ball... throw it as far as you can but I'm quite sure Bloggy will catch it back soon!

Note that it would have been very difficult to find such a blue dog in the real life that's another advantage with online virtual pets... you can choose whatever color you want... So, I've selected one that fit well with my blog's design!

If that ever convince you to get one, well it's really easy... just click on the "Adopt your own virtual pet!" link just below Bloggy and you'll be redirected to BunnyHero Labs website. Once there, you'll need not more than 2 minutes to configure the pet you want and get the code to put on your blog or website... There are even widgets for Myspace, Facebook, etc...

Apart from being blue, Bloggy is a very common pet... but you can choose other virtual pets there are ducks, bats, lamas, spiders, turtle, pigs, etc...

So don't hesitate to adopt one and once you'll have a pink penguin, a red wolf or a green horse, on your site or blog... just let me know where it is, here in the comments section, that way I'll play a bit with your new online virtual pet!

No comments: