9.01.2007

My free online virtual camel is dying!!!

Ok, I know I was supposed to talk to you about the different kinds of free online virtual pets you can find on the web, but when opening my mailbox this morning I saw a "terrible" message sent by my virtual camel: Sk1ppy Camy!

Here's what my virtual pet wrote to me:
I'm Sk1ppy Camy , remember me? 5 days ago you created me on CoolCamels, and now you don't even look at me. I'm really sad, if you don't visit me soon, I think I'll go to CamelHeaven soon...
So, what else could I do than run to its website and feed him a bit ?!?

Actually, my virtual camel is still very young, so this morning I decided to read the "tutorial" because it's the way my camel can possibly grow to an adult camel... Too bad for me, I failed at the exam at the end of the tutorial with 1 error... So I'll have to try again tomorrow...

As you can see on the chart below my camel is actually eating hamburgers, drinking water and being a... doctor! As you can see by its looks and what it's doing... you'll understand clearly that CoolCamels is a virtual pet site to have fun, fun and also a bit of fun! This will surely go in the "humor" category on my "free online virtual pet categories list"...

There are numerous "tricks" that you can teach to your virtual pet, from the classic "playing with a ball" to the more original "Playing Golf" or "Racing a Formula One"!!!

CoolCamels is also a "community" site as there are almost 5,000 camels registered already... So, definetly a good place to find some people with great sense of humor and ready to play and chat with you and your new free online virtual pet... er... camel!

No comments: