9.12.2007

Yes, I'm still alive and so are my virtual pets!

Hi! Sorry for the lack of news recently, but I have of course a lot of (good?) excuses...

One of them is about Google... When I created this blog I was very happy to see that Google liked it and thanks to that I've quickly had several readers every day... so, I know YOU or at least someone was finding my blog about free online virtual pet on Google and come to see what I had to say about it... But "suddenly", Google "deleted" my blog from their results... so, as no knew about my blog and as no one had a chance to find me through Goole searches... I've lost my motivation to go further talking about all the virtual pets... BUT today I've discovered that Google liked me again and that people were back to read my blog... So, welcome to all of you and I'll do my best to bring you maximum info about free online virtual pets... and I can tell you there are lots of things to say and to do with those!!!

Now, another change has occured since I've created this blog... I used to stay at home the whole day, but now I'm working offline again the whole day, which lets me much less time to work on this blog... With the few time left every day, I need to care about my virtual pets to feed them and learn all kind of new stuff about how to deal with virtual camels or other animals...

So, I'm motivated again to bring new stuff on this blog, but thanks to be patient to let me add some valuable info about the best (or even the worst) free online virtual pets available.

See you... soon, I hope! ;-)

P.S.: I've successfully passed the examination and my CoolCamel is now an adult one! :-)

1 comment:

Brian said...

I for one am absolutely enjoying your blog. Don't stop solely due to Google's issues :-)